Kevin Matras Shares What You Need to Know to Find #1 Stocks
Dear Fellow Investor,
Finding #1 Stocks: Screening, Backtesting, and Time-Proven Strategies is not your typical investment book. Right from page one, you'll discover new ways and learn new skills to dramatically enhance your stock gains. Throughout the book, you will learn:
- How to identify the type of trader you are, or want to be
- The methods that work best with each trading style
- How to screen for the best stocks with the highest probability of success
- How to test it all for the most profitable results
- And when to sell to maximize your gains while minimizing your risk
Our EVP and top stock-picking expert Kevin Matras also shares his personal favorite trading strategies so you'll not only know 'what' they are, but also the 'why' behind them.
The bottom line is that Kevin cuts through the clutter to provide the ultimate resource to help you become a better trader.
Praise for Kevin Matras and Finding #1 Stocks:
-- Gregory L. Morris, Chairman Investment Committee and Chief Technical Analyst, Stadion Money Management, and author of Candlestick Charting Explained and The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators
-- Jeff Hirsch, Editor and President, Stock Trader's Almanac
-- Tim Knight, Author, Chart Your Way To Profits and founder of Prophet Financial Systems
Zacks Strategies Never Before Made Public
As a member of the Zacks community, this is your opportunity to share brand new strategies that you can start using today. Like the Small Cap Growth screen, that over the last 10 years, using a one-week holding period, (excluding commissions), generated an average annual return of +95.5%.
The All-Cap Growth screen which showed an average annual return of +51.6%.
The Value and Spark screen, using a four-week holding period, which produced an average annual return of +33.1%.
And the TA and FA Winners screen, using a one-week holding period, which generated an average annual return of +62.9%.
Even better, Kevin shares a must see study on the P/E ratio, Price to Sales ratio, Price to Cash Flow, Price to Book and the PEG ratio. This detailed study shows which valuation ranges have the highest probability of success and which ones to stay away from. Don't make another trade without reading this.
For Beginners and Seasoned Pros
Regardless of your experience or investment style, you will immediately find winning ideas, profitable screens and actual strategies that you can use right now to pick better stocks.
And along the way, Kevin shows you, step-by-step, how to outperform the market by implementing the most successful strategies that are right for you.
Here's a glimpse of just some of what this book covers:
- Kevin's personal all-time favorite screening strategy. Page 37
- Three winning Momentum strategies. Page 42
- Four winning Aggressive Growth strategies. Page 55
- Five winning Value strategies. Page 71
- Three winning Growth and Income strategies. Page 97
- Eight additional strategies for picking the best stocks. Page 109
- Easy to use Technical Analysis. Page 131
- How to spot bullish set-ups and bearish set-ups to stay ahead of the market. Page 149
- Three must-have tools that will make your trading easier and more profitable. Page 200
- Three advanced screening and backtesting techniques. Page 221
- Two short-selling strategies for bear markets. Page 235
- Managing your risk and properly diversifying a portfolio. Page 245
- Kevin's favorite options strategies to make money in any market. Page 273
- Screening for the right ETFs. Page 279
- And more. . .
One of the Best Investments You Can Make Today
Finding #1 Stocks is the most comprehensive resource to help you become the best armed, and most informed investor. From the opening chapter, you'll gain the insight necessary to be a better and more profitable trader. And have more fun doing it.
It's now available at attractive discounts, making this the perfect time to guarantee your copy. So be sure to order right now by clicking the button for your favorite book site below.
Kevin Matras is the Executive Vice President in charge of Zacks.com and its subscription services for individual investors. He is also the fundamental stock screening and technical chart patterns expert. In addition, he heads the Research Wizard Division at Zacks, which focuses on stock screening and backtesting. Matras also runs the Options Trader service, which applies his stock-picking techniques through the use of options. He also manages the Zacks Method for Trading: Home Study Course.
He has been seen on television and quoted in magazines, and his stock-picking articles can be found on various financial sites. Matras can be read and seen weekly in his popular 'Screen of the Week' articles, 'Know Your Options' articles, and Zacks Confidential subscriptions service, as well as the daily Profit from the Pros newsletter.